Sunday, September 17, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #165, September 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 38:
The Devil's Crown by James Rollins, Forever Princess by Meg Cabot, Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews, Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews, Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews, Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews, Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews, Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews, Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 11. Check.

New Books: NA.

Another week of rereading, which I'm really happy with, and a new book! Sounds good!

Week 37:
Brave New Girl by Rachel Vincent, Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray, Joined by Mara Gan, The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, Warcross by Marie Lu

vs.

The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost, Destined For an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost, Joined by Mara Gan, Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, Brave New Girl by Rachel Vincent, Ten by Gretchen McNeil, Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot

So I read more then I was planning, but most of what I read, I wasn't planning on. Oh, well, there's always next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!