Sunday, September 24, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #166, September 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 37:
Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews, White Hot by Ilona Andrews, Wildfire by Ilona Andrews, Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst, Freefall by Joshua David Bellin, The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook, Jackaby by William Hitter, This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: #. Check.

Rereads: 4. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty decent week, pretty balanced between ARC's and regular books, and yeah, they're all books that I can't wait to read!

Week 38:
The Demon Crown by James Rollins, Forever Princess by Meg Cabot, Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews, Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews, Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews, Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews, Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews, Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews, Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

vs.

Forever Princess by Meg Cabot, Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews, Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews, Curran POV Collection, Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews, Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews, Magic Tests by Ilona Andrews, Retribution Clause by Ilona Andrews, An Ill-Advised Rescue by Ilona Andrews, Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews, Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews, Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews, Magic Stars by Ilona Andrews, Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews, Origins by Ilona Andrews

So I didn't read The De,mon Crown, but I read everything else, and more, so yeah, I'm really happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!