Sunday, September 10, 2017

Emergency Review-a-Thon Update 23

OK, so I've written my next review, Among the Red Stars, and I'm going to review Tower of Dawn next!

Reviewed: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies Behind, These Things I've Done, This Is Where the World Ends, The Mystery of Hollow Places, Masked, The Here and Now, Just Kill Me, Spectacle, Songs About a Girl, Monstrous, Mind Games, Seeker, The Afterlife of Holly Chase, The Art of Feeling, Dark Legacy, The Glass Spare, The Good Daughter, Dark Rites and Wicked Deeds, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Into the Night, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Intensity, Among the Red Stars.

Week 34: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies Behind, These Things I've Done, The Mystery of Hollow Places, The Good Daughter.

Week 35: The Art of Feeling, Dark Legacy, The Glass Spare, Dark Rites and Wicked Deeds, Into the Night, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Week 36: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Intensity, Among the Red Stars.

Goal: 81
Reviews: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!