Monday, September 11, 2017

Emergency Review-a-Thon Update 28

OK, so I've written my next review, Apex, and I'm going to review A Conspiracy in Belgravia next!

Reviewed: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies BehindThese Things I've DoneThis Is Where the World EndsThe Mystery of Hollow PlacesMaskedThe Here and NowJust Kill MeSpectacleSongs About a GirlMonstrousMind GamesSeekerThe Afterlife of Holly ChaseThe Art of FeelingDark LegacyThe Glass SpareThe Good DaughterDark Rites and Wicked DeedsHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildInto the NightHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceIntensityAmong the Red StarsTower of DawnSecrets in Death, Godsgrave, Even the Darkest Stars, Apex.

Week 34: A Deeper Darkness, Edge of Black, When Shadows Fall, What Lies BehindThese Things I've DoneThe Mystery of Hollow PlacesThe Good Daughter.

Week 35: The Art of FeelingDark LegacyThe Glass SpareDark Rites and Wicked DeedsInto the NightHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Week 36: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Intensity, Among the Red Stars, Tower of Dawn, Secrets in Death, Godsgrave, Even the Darkest Stars, Apex.

Goal: 81
Reviews: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!