Friday, May 15, 2020

First Lines Friday #470, May 15th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"I'm digging splinters out of my gums again. The closet music store carried only cheap reeds, and Mom and Dad won't pay shipping for something that weights practically nothing,. The end result is me leaning over the girls' bathroom sink with Brooke's tweezers, trying to focus on the sliver by my canine rather than on my best friend's morbid fascination with the process." -This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

Well, that sounds like an unpleasant experience! Now to read more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!