Sunday, May 17, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #304, May 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 21:
Nothing Planned!

Another free week, to read whatever I want to read, and I have a lot of ARC's to read, there's 153 ARC's for me to choose from. Yeah. It's a little scary!

Week 20:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

No Parking At the End Times by Bryan Bliss, Again, but Better by Christine Riccio, Desolation Road by Christine Feehan, Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu, The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olso, The Fascinators by Andrew Eliopulos, A Heart of Blood and Ashes by Milla Vane, This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

Well, it was a free week so I could read whatever I want, and I'm glad that I read the 8 books that I did, so I'm happy with that, and I hope I read as much as that or more this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!