Monday, August 3, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #478, August 3rd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #477
Teaser Tuesday #485
WWW Wednesday #485
WOW #481
Will the Time Come #478
Third Sentence Thursday #468
Random Reads #454
First Lines Friday #481
Book Blogger Hop #147
Last Letter, First Letter Reading Challenge Update 76
The Reward Challenge Update #463
Wheel of TBR #10
How Well I Stuck to It #315
Wrote that Review Update #312

Week 31 Reviews:
A Season of Daring Greatly
TRUEL1F3
The Guinevere Deception
Blood Red Road
The Cruel Prince
Red Sister
Warcross

Make Your Myth-Taker Readathon:

Page-a-Thon:

To Be Continued Readathon:

2020 ARC August: 

Magical Readathon N.E.W.T.s:
Update 1

Random:

OK, so I got 50 posts in 7 days, I read a good number of books, so I'm pleased with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever books I want from my N.E.W.T.'s TBR. Can't wait to read more books!

4 comments:

  1. It’s looks like you read a lot of fantasy last week

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize, but yeah, that's mostly fantasy! But such fantastic books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. So much reading! I have been listening to long audiobooks and don't feel that I am accomplishing much. Come see my week here, Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. So many books! And yet there's still so much to read, so I feel the same about accomplishment! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!