Monday, July 27, 2020

2020 ARC August Sign Up

So ARC August is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat. so go check it out!


Yeah, this time, unlike last time, I'm signing up before August starts, so I should get a whole bunch of ARC's read! I read about 40 ARC's in May, so I'm hopeful! Though I am doing the N.E.W.T.'s, well, only 3 or 4 aren't ARC's, because I don't have ARC's of non-fiction or mangas. 


My goal is 31 ARC's, though I hope to read more!


I'm excited to start reading some more ARC's, though there are a few new releases that are coming out, like Midnight Sun and Emerald Blaze! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!