Monday, July 27, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #477, July 27th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #476
Teaser Tuesday #484
WWW Wednesday #484
WOW #480
Will the Time Come #477
Third Sentence Thursday #467
Random Reads #453
First Lines Friday #480
Book Blogger Hop #146
The Reward Challenge Update #462
Wheel of TBR #9
How Well I Stuck to It #314
Wrote that Review Update #311

Week 30 Reviews:
The Black Coats
Six of Crows
Inside Out
Outside In
Nyxia
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London
A Good Girl's Guide to Murder
Jurassic Park
Blood Countess
No Good Deed

Page-a-Thon:
Update 30
Update 31
Update 32
Update 33
Update 34
Update 35
Update 36
Update 37
Update 38
Update 39

Reading Rush:
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7 and Wrap Up

Random:
Am I Drowning In Books? 

OK, so I got 39 posts in 7 days, I read a good number of books, but like the Am I Drowning In Books? post, I have so many books to read before the end of the month, and I didn't read anything yesterday, so I'm a day behind. Eeek! But I have a light work week, so I hope to read a lot! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever books I have in my various TBR piles!

2 comments:

  1. You read some good ones. I liked Nyxia and A Good Girl's Guide to Murder. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!