Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWW Wednesday #29, October 26th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading The Butterfly Clues, and Ink Exchange. Both are really good books!

I just finished reading Always a Witch, and The Juliet Spell. Both were really good! The Bout-of-Books read-a-thon is really getting me reading! Whoo!

I want to read Deviant next, looks really good! Can't wait for that!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

9 comments:

  1. Love the cover of The Butterfly Clues - fantastic! Actually, all of these look pretty interesting - I shall have to loko out for them.

    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of The Butterfly Clues - fantastic! Actually, all of these look pretty interesting - I shall have to loko out for them.

    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful covers this week! Nice.
    Hope they read as great as the look.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday - House Millar series

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the covers of all your current/past/future reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are enjoying Ink Exchange. That's one I really liked when I read it. The Butterfly Clues is a book I plan on adding to my own TBR list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some beautiful covers. Thanks for stopping by. Deviant looks like it could be an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I luv Ink Exchange and Always a Witch cover, remind me of Fallen by Lauren Kate! Here's mine: http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-and-www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The amazing covers alone make me want to read these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep :) really great covers! And the Butterfly Clues was such a great book!

    They did! Really great!

    And yeah :) Lots of really great covers, great books, and I really need to read Passion, it's on request, but that's going to take a while.

    And read them! They're so good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!