Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Have an Update! #16, October 9th

What I'm Writing: I'm writing Genetic Mess Up, and Changed Rules, plus some of the regular guys. Genetic Mess Up is about the upper class experimenting on their children's DNA and causing them to crave human flesh, not becoming zombies, because they aren't dead, and they eat on the poor. Changed Rules is the sequel to How to Play the Game, with more focus on the good vampires, and all that. It's going to be fun!

New Plots:
What Will Be, Will Be: You can’t change fate, fate is unmoving. But when someone wants to change it, they have a chance. First they have to have a logical reason for changing it, a personal reason, and a counter reason of why not to change. And then they have to fight for that change. Will they win, or will they fail?
Maybe, Maybe Not: After the conclusion of What Will Be, Will Be, they thought that they had changed fate. But fate has another trick. They now have to watch the world as it would be if it hadn’t been changed, and another where it was. Then they have to decide-was the change worth it or not.

Montly Word Count: 100 540 words. So pretty good!

1 comment:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!