Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Start Up


Ok, so I just did the 24 hour read-a-thon, but I wasteda  lot of time with writing late reviews, and getting my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and week 43 review posts ready for reviews. So I want to do another read-a-thon, plus, read-a-thons are fun!

Ok, so this week for the read-a-thon, I want to read Body Heat, Killer Heat, Living Dead in Dallas, Once A Witch, Always A Witch, How to Be Popular, The Way We Fall, The Juliet Spell, The Butterfly Clues, Deviant, and Ink Exchange. Yep. Hopefully more! And of course, I'm going to read every day, as much as I can. Because I love reading!

Since I've started some of these books already, here's what I have:

Body Heat by Brenda Novak:
Started on: page 40

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Started on: page 32

Yep. Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck with all your reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. The only one I've read is Living Dead in Dallas. Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I like reading, and I've so far read 5 books :)

    I just read Dead before Dark, and so now I just got Living Dead in Dallas, and yeah, wanted to read it :) Thanks! I am :) Lots of really good books for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!