Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 42 Review: Tiger's Curse

From Goodreads:
The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world.
But that's exactly what happened.

Face-to-face with dark forces, spell- binding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.

Tiger's Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more.


My Review:
This was such an amazing book! Most are based in the US, and this one took us to India, which I've only been in 1 book, I believe, The Judas Strain by James Rollins, but that was quite brief. And so that was quite refreshing!

And the story? Just breath-taking! Tigers are definitely different, and I really enjoyed that! I really love the cover, too, it's so regal and strong and beautiful! And Ren was very there as a focus, and seeing the other covers, yeah, so good!

Romance. Wow. Hot. Electric. Mesmerising. Wholly encompassing of them, and yet, it's still fought against, against heartbreak. And just so amazing! Loved it! And seeing as this is a series, well, there's probably going to be more conflict!

This was just an amazing book that I loved! So you guys need to check it out!

Author: Colleen Houck
Series: The Tiger Saga #1
Read: October 13th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a good book!
Publisher: Sterling
Publisher: January11th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!