Saturday, October 15, 2011

Touch of Power eARC!!!!!!! and Maria V. Snyder! And Book Talk...

YEAH!!!!!! Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder is now an eARC on negGalley!!!!! YES!!!! I WANT TO READ IT NOW!!!!! Really hoping I'll get approved, I got approved for The Iron Knight, so this is me hoping for the best and really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to read Touch of Power!!!!!!!!! (I did not copy and paste the really's, I hand typed them!) I did an WoW post on it, after all!!!! It's a Maria V. Snyder book, and I just want to read it!!!! And on a side note, I'm hoping that I can buy Storm and Spy Glass, and hopefully Magic Study at Chapters, I know that the first 2 are there, but Magic Study it says that they don't have :( I hope they get it in by monday when I go in for last driver's lesson and to Chapters!!!!! That'd be freaking awesome!!!!!! Then I'd only need Fire Study, which I will probably wait for, because I like to have matching covers, so thus, I wait until there's enought interest for a vine cover for Fire Study (I emailed the publishers to inform them of my interest) and then I can have matching covers! Whoo! Now to write most of week 41's reviews, because I was silly and put it off till the last minute (well, I have 8 hours till they got up, give or take) Yep. I'm a little silly staying up this late, but I WANT TOUCH OF POWER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!