Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #19, October 23th-October Week 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got (a lot):

For Review:
The Lens and the Looker
The Bronze and the Brimstone
Night of the Living Dead Christian

Won:
Shadow's Son

Swag:
Signed bookplates for Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study, Storm Glass, Sea Glass, Spy Glass, Inside Out, and Outside In by Maria V. Snyder!!!


Bought (Chapters):
Storm Glass
Spy Glass
Matched
XVI
Firelight
Bloodlines
Clockwork Angel
A Storm of Swords

Bought (Library):
Memory in Death
Savage Nature
Southern Cross

Library:
Radiant Shadows
Afterlife
Fragile Eternity
Soulstice
Wonderous Strange
All Together Dead
Club Dead
Dead Reckoning
Definitely Dead
Size 12 is Not Fat
Size 14 is Not Fat Either
Big Boned
Black Magic Sanction
Pale Demon
Evernight
Fallen
The French Executioner
An Ice Cold Grave
Heroes of the Valley
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Steal
Prey
Rogue
Stray
Shift
Raven
Ruby Red
The Vampire Stalker
Vlad
New York to Dallas

BookMooch:
The Pleasure Slave
A Gentleman by Any Other Name
Blindsighted
Final Justice
The Perfect Murder
The Perfect Liar
Dead Silence
Living with the Dead
Dark Side of the Moon
Against the Law
Evermore
Blue Moon
Shadowland
In Seconds
Marked
Size 12 Is Not Fat
Blood Ties
Full Circle
Trust Me
Killer Heat
Club Dead
Definitely Dead
Living Dead in Dallas
Petals on the River
5 Bodies to Die For
6 Killer Bodies
Dark Melody
Dark Legend
A Most Unsuitable Groom
How to Be Popular

Mail:
The Gathering
Heroes of the Valley
Shiver
Linger
Forever
Prophecy of the Sisters
Lady Lazarus
Bloody Good

netGalley:
Tempest
Fury's Fire
Someone Else's Life
Spirit's Princess
God's Eye
Hide from Evil
Fractured Light

Uh, yeah. Don't leave me in a library for 2 hours, and don't let me accuire $100 and give me time to go to a bookstore. I'm just saying! BUT SO MANY AMAZING BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and don't hide my packages in your closet and tell me that you returned them to sender. It just kinda makes me mad, mother and father!!!!! Oh, well, got The Gathering now, so I'm a bit happy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is an amazing haul!! Some great books there but I've not heard of all of these, so will have to check them out. I've read and really enjoyed Spy Glass, Storm Glass and the Sookie Stackhouse books. I have some of them on my to-read pile.

    Happy reading!!

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? And I got some more that were hidden in my parent's closet! Some really great books! I love Maria V. Snyder's writing, and I'm really hoping I'm approved for Touch of Power on netGalley! I really want to read it!!!!! And I've read the first Sookie Stackhouse book, really good, now I own 1-3, and I think 6 :)

    Yep :) Lots of great books! And all but 1 of my favourite authors (James Rollins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy jeez you'll be busy for a while!! I have to read the Soul to Keep series soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep :) And that's a good thing! And I just wish I had My Soul to Take, but it hasn't come in yet :( but then I think I have pretty much everything but the latest book :) yeah!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!