Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Poor Computer! And Poor Me!

I just wanted to do a post that added to the new/existing problems of my computer. Some more keys aren't working, like down, and left is slow. The plastic that is around the screen, I broke it off at the bottom, because it was free, and bugging me. And since it's not connected to the base of the laptop on the corner that gives me the most trouble, I'm having to prop it up, at the moment, it's leaning against my headboard of my bed, and one of my bookcases, and the evil corner is on top of a flashlight so it's all nice and even. Anyone know a good place to get cheap, reliable, long-lasting, hard to destroy, dell computers? I really need a new one, since this one is. Well, let's just say it's not pretty and leave it at that, shall we? Plus the fact that I'm reading a lot of PDF's, and epubs, not so good on the computer, or my neck to have to look up at the screen. Yep. I would love some suggestions, since this is really wearing me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!