Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Update 5


Ok, have another update. What? I said I'd finish Always a Witch, and I did. So I'm happy. Now reading Ink Exchange, I just read Wicked Lovely a few weeks ago, and now I have the other 4 books out from the library (no wonder I have over 50 books out from the library!) Yep. So I'm happy.

My Progress Thus Far:

Body Heat by Brenda Novak:
Started on: page 40
Pages Read: (441-40) 401
Finished: October 25th 12:10 am

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Started on: page 32
Pages Read: (314-32)=282
Finished: October 24th 8:40 pm

The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Pages Read: 267
Finished: October 25th 2:10 pm

Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Pages Read: 292
Finished: October 25th 12:30 pm

Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Pages Read: 276
Finished: October 25th 5:40 pm

The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
Currently On: page 3 of 330

Ink Exchange by Melissa Mar
Currently On: page 10 of 325

Total Pages Read: 1531
Total Books Read: 5
What I'm Reading Next: Ink Exchange

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great job! I haven't even hit the 1000 word mark yet ... too much family stuff going on right now to read! :(

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love to read, and I hope to have another update before today's done :)

    And that sucks :( but there's still 5 days left!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!