Thursday, October 13, 2011

Will The Time Come #20, October 13th



Will the Time Come-
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book
-Link the post up in the linky
-Visit the other blogs

A hidden truth.
Mortal enemies.
Doomed love.

Marked as special at an early age, Jacinda knows her every move is watched. But she longs for freedom to make her own choices. When she breaks the most sacred tenet among her kind, she nearly pays with her life. Until a beautiful stranger saves her. A stranger who was sent to hunt those like her. For Jacinda is a draki—a descendant of dragons whose greatest defense is her secret ability to shift into human form.

Forced to flee into the mortal world with her family, Jacinda struggles to adapt to her new surroundings. The only bright light is Will. Gorgeous, elusive Will who stirs her inner draki to life. Although she is irresistibly drawn to him, Jacinda knows Will's dark secret: He and his family are hunters. She should avoid him at all costs. But her inner draki is slowly slipping away—if it dies she will be left as a human forever. She'll do anything to prevent that. Even if it means getting closer to her most dangerous enemy.


Mythical powers and breathtaking romance ignite in this story of a girl who defies all expectations and whose love crosses an ancient divide.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I just got it, and I really want to read it! It's next on my list to read, though! Just right after Desires of the Dead! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

7 comments:

  1. I've seen this one quite a lot recently, a fair bit of buzz for it. I have it on my wishlist. No doubt I will cave in a get it soon. I hope you get round to reading it soon.

    Jenny x Chocolate Chunky Munkie.

    You can find my Time Will Come post here-> http://chocolatechunkymunkie.blogspot.com/2011/10/time-will-come-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Firelight on my list a couple of weeks ago still haven't got around to reading it. Hope we get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there's some pretty good backing up for that buzz :) it's really good! almost 200 pages in and I only started it this afternoon :)

    And hopefully! It's being a great book so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this one for review, have heard really good things about it!
    Hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really good! I had it read in like, 2 hours (and that's how I read 4 books on thursday :) ) I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I featured this one a while back myself and finally got around to it. I fall in love. Hope you have the same experience!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!