Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #23, November 20th-November Week 3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

For Review:
The Burn
Untraceable
Soldier of Rome: The Sacrovir Revolt

Won:
Severed

Library:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Pride
Hades
Lost in Time
Passion
Beautiful Darkness
Blood Red Road
You Belong to Me
Wildefire
The Dark Divine
The Lost Saint
Alphas

BookMooch:
If You Deceive

NetGalley:
The First Rule of Ten
Touch of Power!!!!!!!!!
Lord of the Abyss
Tricks of the Trade
On a Dark Wing
Against the Storm

8 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I just read Mara Dyer last week and loved it. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yay you got On a Dark Wing! I'm on the tour for that one and I can't WAIT to get started on it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mara Dyer sounds really good. :) I haven't been able to get to it yet, but hopefully I will soon. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I know! And I'm going to be reading Mara this week, and it will be just amazing, because that is what potential is offered in Mara :)

    And yep :) go netgalley! And nice!

    The one book in this post that i wanted most, was Touch of Power. Really excited that I got it, and since I've already read it, I can't wait to write my review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Burn and Untraceable look great. You have many good books this week. Hope you have fun reading them :)

    My IMM

    (I deleted my other post because I had put some HTML tags that didn't make sense and clicked publish instead of preview).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer yet, but I hear it's awesome!
    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, they do look great :) And yeah, I got some great books! I just wish that I either owned them or I had a physical copy! Yep :) and that's fine!

    And I just read it, and Mara was amazing!!!! Loved it so much! Going to write the review soon, in between homework, and reading! I have a plan!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!