Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I Feel Like

*Sorry for this post, just ...want to see if this works. *

This is a song that I feel fits what I feel most of the time, and right now, particularly strong because my parents don't think the play is worth their time, and told me that one of my options was to not come home. Well, I haven't gone home in over 5 years, so that's pretty hard to do, but anyways. Here's the song:

Here are the lyrics that apply to me (no repeats):

You don't know my name
You don't know anything about me
I try to play nice
I want to be in your game
I'm telling you to your face
I'm standing here behind your back

You don't know how it feels to be outside the crowd
You don't know what it's like to be left out
And you don't know how it feels to be your own best friend
On the outside looking in

I'm tired of staying at home
I'm bored and all alone
I'm sick of wasting all my time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!