Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 44 Review: Before I Fall

From Goodreads:
What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all: the world's most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High—from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life.

Instead, it turns out to be her last.

Then she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death—and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.
My Review:
What a great book! Loved the back and forth, and the little changes to the day, and the major changes, sometimes good, sometimes bad, and all because of previous changes in the day! Really complex, and well, I read it pretty quickly, is what I mean to say.

I kinda didn't like Sam at first, she seemed, and acted like, a typical popular girl who doesn't really give the time of day to anyone, and is kinda mean. But that wasn't really her, and as the book progressed, I learned that, and loved being proved wrong!

Loved how the plot developed, and all the things that Sam learns about that day, and how important, and how unimportant just 1 day can be, from a regular day, to a rebellion day, to a day for making things right!

The romance was just spectacular, and that is a part of the reason why the ending is bittersweet, but the best thing for the book, it made sense, and the whole book was about getting to that point, however much I wished it wouldn't. Anyways.

I really loved this book! So just go check it out now, since it is amazing, and just has everything that a teen should read about!

Author: Lauren Oliver
Read: October 30th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Heard great things about it, and wanted to read it!
Publisher: HarperCollins
Published: March 2nd 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!