Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 46 Review: Lord of Rage

From Goodreads:
Princess Breena had been dreaming of her warrior lover when she was ripped from her Elden castle and thrown into a strange, dangerous realm. Lost and alone, she prayed for survival and vengeance for her stolen kingdom. She found both in a woodland cottage…in a dark bear of a man.
The golden-haired beauty had eaten his food and slept in his bed when Osborn found her. Though he wanted to awaken his virgin princess to carnal pleasures, Breena wanted more—including his warrior skills. Skills the once-legendary mercenary had long buried. Now Osborn had a choice—risk his life or deny his princess her fairy-tale ending.
My Review:
What a great second book in a 4 book series written by 4 different authors! Really amazing, and I really just want to read more! Loved the romance, which was the main focus of the book, and the little bits that added to the plot started in Lord of the Vampires, so yeah, really enjoyed that!

I really enjoyed reading this book, with the past history's, and how they almost shouldn't be together, that there was a lot of conflict about this (though I could have handled more) and they worked with that, and even though they fought being together, they did get together, because they needed to get together, that was what was supposed to happen, they fit, and they were good for each other.

I also loved the little bits of plot that were continued on from book 1, and how we learned a bit more about the bad guy. And giving me a hint of why the the land would be still dark in the 20 years that Nicolai pops there during book 1. Because that just doesn't sound good for them, but I'm hoping for the best!

This was an excellent book, really enjoyed it, so I hope you guys check it out!

Author: Jill Monroe
Series: Royal House of Shadows #2
Read: November 17th, 2011
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: was a part of the series started by Gena Showalter in Lord of the Vampires! Needed to know what happened to all 4 siblings!
Publisher: Harlequin
Published: September 20th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!