Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #27, November 9th


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Expected Publication: May 29th 2012
From Goodreads
As the only Scion that can enter Hades at will, Helen descends to the Underworld in search of a way to overcome the Furies and end the cycle of revenge that has cursed the Scions. But she’s running out of time. Each descent weakens her both in mind and spirit. A mysterious stranger might be her only salvation, but the price may be her love for Lucas Delos. 


Wow. I loved Starcrossed, and I just can't wait for Dreamless to come out! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that just a gorgeous cover? Awesome post, I know its on my to be read list :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Very pretty, and matchs very well with Starcrossed! Thanks! It's definitely on mine :) I loved Starcrossed, and now I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have to read Starcrossed soon!! Ive heard it was a great series!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still need to read book one!!
    here's my WOW post! I follow you here, will you stop by?! :)

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starcrossed was amazing! I read the first 99 pages as a teaser thing somewhere, and it ENDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SENTENCE! Just 3 words to finish that sentence. So I just had to go get it :) And then I read it very quickly :)

    Just read it! It's excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!