Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Strange Crazy Thing

I was looking at my stats for no particular reason and I found something quite strange. I live in Canada, and today, I've had this pop up for me for visiters today:

United States 32

Russia 14
Spain 5
Canada 4
Slovenia 4
Germany 2
Finland 2
Japan 2
Netherlands 2
Philippines 2

So of 69 (used my fancy dancy calculator) page visits today, 4 of my own country. So thank you, viewers with IP's coming from the US and Russia, for having such high page visits comparted to my own country. Very strange!

Ok, I admit. I was looking at The Story Siren's blogging help because I've been blogging for almost 8 months now, and I feel like I have a lot to learn! Most of my posts are for memes, and I don't actually say much. And then my random posts like this one, and my reviews, and pretty much everything that isn't linked to other sites, well, doensn't get a whole lot attention, and I'd like to help WIWC grow a bit. Though having my computer on longer would be helpful, too, since good ol' compter is going to turn itself off in less then 4 minutes, so I'd better publish this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!