Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 47 Review: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

From Goodreads:
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.
My Review:
Oh, my, I loved, loved, loved, loved this book! So amazing, and the ending? Wow! I want more! But we don't even have a title for book 2! This was such a great book, with a great plot, with not knowing what was real or not, very mysterious, and "what-will-happen-next" seat of your pants excitement!!!

Oh, wow. The heat between Mara and Noah was so amazing! I loved it! So good, and intense, and hot and wonderful! Couldn't get enough! I loved their banter, so funny! I just loved it so much! Some of their conversations were really great!

Loved the mystery, and how she was thought crazy, and how things didn't make sense, like it was kind of hazy, and nothing came together quite right. But then it slowly started to make sense, and become something really amazing!

I loved the things that they discovered, and how that works, and I don't want to spoil it, I won't tell you what it is, but it is pretty amazing, and yeah!

The ending was so wonderful! It left questions unanswered, and what a cliff-hanger! Lots of life and death, and that just really fit the creepy feeling of the book, and the cover, which is so pretty! Loved it!

Loved this whole book, cover, plot, characters, everything! And if you haven't read it yet, I will metaphorically beat you with it until you do!!!!

Author: Michelle Hodkin
Series: Mara Dyer #1
Read: November 21st-22nd, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Love the cover, love the description, and heard great things about it!
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing
Published: September 27th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!