Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #28, November 16th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Endlessly by Kiersten White
Expected Publication: July 24th 2012
From Goodreads:
The final chapter of Evie's adventures. Old friends, new ones, all wrapped up in impossible decisions. And some ball gowns. Because what's a life of normal and paranormal drama without a ball gown or two?


I love this cover! And I loved Paranormalcy, and Supernaturally, I should have read before Endlessly comes out, hopefully!

4 comments:

  1. I adore this cover! I haven't started the series yet though but I have book 1 on my shelf.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! Isn't it pretty? I've read Paranormalcy, and it's amazing! Read it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover looks awesome! I really like it!! The book sounds great!!! Excellent choice! Thank you for sharing!

    New follower.

    Sorry for the late visit.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? An all-encompassing package of awesomeness! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!