Thursday, November 10, 2011

Will The Time Come #23, November 10th


Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book
-Link the post up in the linky
-Visit the other blogs

From Goodreads:
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, this book did just come out. And I did just get it today. It's a book that I just got, and I really, really, really want to read right now! Yep.

4 comments:

  1. Me too- I bought this book back in August when it first came out in paperback and I was DYING to read it then, but I still haven't got round to it yet! It sounds amazing though and I haven't read a single bad review of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds sooo good, I can't wait to read it also. Here's mine:
    http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/2011/11/time-will-come-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Mara Dyer yet either, but I really really want to. Unfortunately, I don't want to buy any more books because my "to read" pile is already huge as it is. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I kinda still haven't picked up from the library yet. Evil parents being too busy! And it does sound amazing!

    And yes, it does!

    I know, me too. But I don't have to buy books-I request them from my library system, TRAC, which is almost all the libraries across Alberta. So I don't have to spend money, and I can read the books on my TBR pile since a lot of them, I don't actually own, like I have the Soul Screamers series, and her other series out right now :) Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!