Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WWW Wednesday #33, November 23rd

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!


I'm currently reading Raven, and it's pretty good!




I just finished reading Passion, and I just want to read Rapture! Now!!!!
I'm going to be reading Hades next, I really can't wait, since Halo was really good!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Beautiful book covers. I'll have to check them out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hades looks good, I haven't read that series, I'll have to check it out

    Here's mine http://nazish0151.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/www-wednesdays-4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of Raven, but the cover is gorgeous. The other two are definitely on my list. Great picks!

    Fictional Candy WWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must get hold of the rest of the Fallen series - I've only read the first one so far...
    Here’s my WWW Wednesdays post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, they have such wonderful covers! And they are really great books! And Hades is going to be amazing, like I said, Halo was just so good :)

    And I hadn't heard of it, either, but I really liked the Oracle of Dating, and The Vampire Stalker, both by Allison Van Diepen :)

    And yes, you do! Loved Fallen and Torment, though Passion's cover is the one I like least, Rapture, book 4, is my favourite! Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!