Sunday, January 18, 2015

Joelle Charbonneau Author Page

The Story: I got The Testing from NetGalley, and people were talking about it, I wanted to read it! And I did, and I enjoyed it! Can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Testing, Dividing Eden, Verify.

The Testing: The Testing Guide and my review, my rereadThe Testing and her site, my review, my rereadIndependent Study and her site, my review, Graduation Day and her site, my review.

Dividing Eden: Into the Garden and my reviewDividing Eden and my review, Forbidden Fruit and my reviewEden Conquered and my review.

Verify: Verify and my review, Disclose and my review.

Stand Alone's: Need and my review, Time Bomb and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!