Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kami Garcia Author Page

The Story: People were talking about the Caster Chronicles, and yeah, it sounded really, really good, and it totally was! And I enjoyed the series, and I can't wait to read more books by Kami Garcia!

Website

Series: Caster Chronicles, Dangerous Creatures, The Legion.

Caster Chronicles: Beautiful Creatures and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Darkness and her site, my review, my reread, Dream Dark and her site, my review, Beautiful Chaos and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Redemption and her site, my review, my reread.

Dangerous Creatures (*Spin Off Series of Dangerous Creatures*): Dangerous Dream and her site, my review, Dangerous Creatures and her site, my review, Dangerous Deception and her site, my review.

The Legion: Unbreakable and her site, my review, Unmarked and her site, my review, Untitled.

Anthologies: Foretold and her site, my review, Enthralled and her sitemy reviewShards and Ashes and her site, my review, Rags & Bones and her site, my review, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys and my review, Shadowhunters and Downworlders and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!