Thursday, July 4, 2019

Elana K. Arnold Author Page

The Story: I saw Damsel on Edelweiss, and yeah, it was a really fantastic book! Loved it so much, and then I've now read and enjoyed Red Hood! Such great books, and I can't wait to read more books by Elena K. Arnold!

Website

Stand Alone's: Damsel and her site, my review, my rereadRed Hood and her site, my review, What Girls Are Made Of and her site, my review, Infandous and her site, my review, Burning and my review, The Blood Years and her site, my review.

Series: Sacred.

Sacred: Sacred and my review, Splendor and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!