Sunday, July 21, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #261, July 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 30:
The Arrival of Someday by Jen Malone, The King by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston, Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Yeah,. I manged a shorter week! So yeah, I'm happy with it and I can't wait to read it!

Week 29:
Like Never and Always by Ann Aguirre, The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston, Nocturna by Maya Motayne, The Quiet You Carry by Nikki Barthelmess, Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne, Umbertouched by Livia Blackburne, This Lie Will Kill You by Chelsea Pitcher, What She Found in the Woods by Josephine Angelini

vs.

This Lie Will Kill You by Chelsea Pitcher, Like Never and Always by Ann Aguirre, The Great Jewel Robbery by Elizabeth McKenna, A Lethal Legacy by Heather Graham, Sweep of the Blade by Ilona Andrews, The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston, Frost and Flame by Gena Showalter, Pretty Fierce by Kieran Scott

Ok, I didn't read 5 of what I wanted to read, but I read 4 that I didn't plan on, so it evens out pretty well! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!