Friday, July 26, 2019

We Have the Cover of Skyward #2!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Starsight by Brandon Sanderson!

From Goodreads:
All her life, Spensa has dreamed of becoming a pilot. Of proving she's a hero like her father. She made it to the sky, but the truths she learned about her father were crushing.

Spensa is sure there's more to the story. And she's sure that whatever happened to her father in his starship could happen to her. When she made it outside the protective shell of her planet, she heard the stars--and it was terrifying. Everything Spensa has been taught about her world is a lie.

But Spensa also discovered a few other things about herself--and she'll travel to the end of the galaxy to save humankind if she needs to.


Yeah, this cover goes with the first one, with Spensa front and center on the cover. I love how she's in a space suit, also her hair looks brushed, like she's not living in a cave and also knows the truth about what happened with her dad. And yeah, can't wait to read this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!