Sunday, July 7, 2019

Wrote that Review Update #256, July 7th

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is writing all of the reviews of the week, and I motivated myself to write my review for Deadmen Walking, Death Doesn't Bargain, At Death's Door, Red Hood, The Recitation of the Most Holy and Harrowing Pilgrimage of Mindy and Also Mork, Tricks for Free, That Ain't Witchcraft, The Measure of a Monster, A Lady in Disguise, so I have 4 of 4 reviews written!

And as always, I want to review this week's reviews!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!