Sunday, July 7, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #259, July 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 28:
Criminal Behavior by Amanda Stevens, Incriminating Evidence by Amanda Stevens, Killer Investigation by Amanda Stevens, Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh, Ōkami by Renée Ahdieh, Yumi by Renée Ahdieh, Smoke in the Sun by Renée Ahdieh, The Great Jewel Robbery by Elizabeth McKenna, Immunity by Erin Bowman, Storm Born by Richelle Mead, Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead, Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead, Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead, Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 4. Check.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yeah, this is a bit of a busy week, but there's so many great books to read, I must read them all!

Week 27:
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman, Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepard, A Lady in Disguise by Lynsay Sands, Sworn to Justice by Terah Edun, Tricks for Free by Seanan McGuire, That Ain't Witchcraft by Seanan McGuire, The Measure of a Monster by Seanan McGuire

vs.

Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon, At Death's Door by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Red Hood by Elena K. Arnold, The Recitation of the Most Holy and Harrowing Pilgrimage of Mindy and Also Mork by Seanan McGuire, Tricks for Free by Seanan McGuire, That Ain't Witchcraft by Seanan McGuire, The Measure of a Monster by Seanan McGuire, A Lady in Disguise by Lynsay Sands

Yeah, I read all but 3 of what I wanted, and then I read 3 that I planned for previous weeks, so it works out and I'm satisfied with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!