Saturday, October 5, 2013

Week 40 Review: Truly, Madly, Deadly

From Goodreads:
They Said It Was An Accident...

Sawyer Dodd is a star athlete, a straight-A student, and the envy of every other girl who wants to date Kevin Anderson. When Kevin dies in a tragic car crash, Sawyer is stunned. Then she opens her locker to find a note:

You're welcome.

Someone saw what he did to her. Someone knows that Sawyer and Kevin weren't the perfect couple they seemed to be. And that someone—a killer—is now shadowing Sawyer's every move...

My Review:
This was such a great book! I just loved these characters, this mystery, it was just so freaking great! I can't wait to read more Hannah Jayne books, because for me, this was just one of the best books that I've read in 2013!

What the killer did to Kevin wasn't nice. And over-extreme. But he deserved something bad to happen to him, he was not a nice person at all-you can't judge a book by it's cover! And his cover was very appealing to the masses, but his insides were pretty much the opposite!

So I felt really bad for Sawyer, first she had to deal with Kevin, and how horrible he was to her behind closed doors. And then when he's killed, in what looks like an accident, well, then there's that mystery. And having a killer stalking you? Yeah.

I think her house, and that it was pretty much the only one that was fully finished and occupied, really added to the tension. Especially when we find out who the killer was-which was such a twist, though I was thinking maybe something along those lines-and she's at home, that racked up the tension!

This was such a fantastic book, and I can't wait to read more Hannah Jayne books!

Author: Hannah Jayne
Read: October 3rd, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Sounded really good! And it's a SAC 2013 Book!
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Published: July 2nd 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!