Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 42 Review: The Bride Wore Size 12

From Goodreads:
Heather Wells is used to having her cake and eating it too, but this time her cake just might be cooked. Her wedding cake, that is.

With her upcoming nuptials to PI Cooper Cartwright only weeks away, Heather's already stressed. And when a pretty junior turns up dead, Heather's sure things can't get worse—until every student in the dorm where she works is a possible suspect, and Heather's long-lost mother shows up.

Heather has no time for a tearful mother and bride reunion. She has a wedding to pull off and a murder to solve. Instead of wedding bells, she might be hearing wedding bullets, but she's determined to bring the bad guys to justice if it's the last thing she does . . . and this time, it just might be.

My Review:
I really enjoyed reading this book so much! Heather and Cooper are getting closer and closer to getting married, but of course, there's the whole complication of her mom, and then the murder. Which the later she's getting used to, but the former, not so much!

I really enjoyed the mystery! And the lengths that Heather went to solve it. I mean, she wants to solve it so that the victim's family has justice, but also so her wedding won't be interrupted by it! Which is a reasonable thing to want!

In the previous book, it kinda dealt with the one big betrayal, of the whole Jordan situation. This book dealt with the other big betrayal of the time, her mom running off with Heather's manager and Heather's money. So I really enjoyed how that was dealt with!

The whole Prince plot, I enjoyed that! And when we found out what was really going on-that the girl who's room mate's mom complained about her leaving at odd hours-was married to the prince, yeah, that was really great!

This was a really great book, I enjoyed how it wrapped up, and yeah, there could be more books, but this could also be the end of the series. And I'm fine with either!

Author: Meg Cabot
Series: Heather Wells Mystery #5
Read: October 14th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Enjoy this series! It's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
Published: September 24th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!