Monday, May 5, 2014

Books to Reread and Books to Actually Get Around to Reading

So I've been on a rerereading kick for almost a year now, and I'm pretty much through my favourite authors and have been mostly rerereading YA. But since sometimes I tend to forget some books, I'm going to make a list of books to reread. And a list of books that I have to get around to reading! If you have a suggestion, do a search, and if I haven't read it since June 2012, comment, because I need someplace that just has these books, not all the books that are on the TBR Pile!!

*Note, series might not be actually called that, I just go with the title of the first book, because I have these book spines in front of me, that's what I'm going with*

Reread:
Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver-need to get copy of Requiem
Before I Fall by Lauren Loiver
Paranomalcy Series by Kristin White
Uraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
Wither Seires by Lauren DeStefano
Eternal Ones Series by first name not on spine of books? Miller
Across the Universe Series by Beth Revis-need to get a copy of Shades of Earth
Evermore Series by Alyson Noel
Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Cruz
Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
Born at Midnight Series by C.C. Hunter
The Deemon Trapper's Daughter Series by
Glow Series by
Matched Series by Ally Condie
Nightshade Series by Andrea Creamer
XVI Series by Julia Karr
Switched Series by Amanda Hocking
Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
The Soul Screamer Series by Rachel Vincent
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Hereafter Series by Tara Hudson
Beautiful Creaters Series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Firelight Series by Sophie Jordan
Bumped Duology by Megan McCafferty
The Squad Series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

To Be Read:
Countless others that right now I'm too tired to contemplate!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!