Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WWW Wednesday #160, May 7th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reread Street Game by Christine Feehan, and loving it!
I just read Community Service, and it was pretty darned good!
I want to read Where Silence Gathers next, it looks really good, and I really enjoyed the first book!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Where Silence Gathers has such a beautiful cover. I hope that you enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmeohmeohme! THAT COVER. ME LOVE. HOPE YOU LOVE WHAT"S INSIDE. :P (This is what I've been reduced to.)

    My WWW: http://attheendofthestory.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/www-wednesdays-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does :)

    And from the "hope you love" I think it means Where Silence Gathers, and I hope I do, too, but if you mean Community Service, yeah, I did :)

    Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!