Friday, January 9, 2015

Jenny Han Author Page

The Story: I found The Summer I Turned Pretty at the library, and it looked really good, so I just had to get it! So I did, and I read it, and I enjoyed it, so I had to read the rest of the series! And I've just enjoyed all of her books! Need to catch up on them!

Website

Series: Summer, Burn for Burn, To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

Summer: The Summer I Turned Pretty and her site, my review, It's Not Summer Without You and her site, my review, We'll Always Have Summer and her site, my review.

Burn for Burn: Burn for Burn and her site, my review, Fire with Fire and her site, my review, Ashes to Ashes and her site, my review.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before: To All the Boys I've Loved Before and her site, my review, P.S. I Still Love You and her site, Always and Forever, Lara Jean and her site, my review.

Anthologies: My True Love Gave to Me and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!