Saturday, March 5, 2016

Week 10 Review: Relentless

From Goodreads:
Revenge is easy, but justice is worth fighting for…

Kenna is tired of being lied to—and hunted by the very allies she once trusted. Unearthing the dark secrets of the superhero world has not only endangered her life, now her boyfriend faces execution for crimes he didn’t commit and her mother is being held captive in a secret governmental prison. 

Kenna is determined to stand up for what's right and save those she loves from unspeakable fates. It's time for the betrayal to end. It's time for the real criminals to face justice. 

But the truth is even more terrifying than Kenna could imagine. A conspiracy threatens the fate of heroes, villains, and all of humanity. If Kenna's going to survive, she must draw on her deepest strength: her resilience. Because when Kenna's pushed to the limit, she doesn't break down. She fights back. 

My Review:
Yeah, this book! I loved the first book so much, it was just so great and awesome, and I was so happy to get this book, so I was able to read it! I know I'm lucky! The only downside was that it's been so long since I read Powerless that it took me a little while to remember what'd happened. I just had to read it!

This book picked up pretty quickly after the ending of Powerless, which is a good thing-I didn't want to miss anything! And then there was so much action and revelations that were pretty shocking! And we got to meet a new character,V, who was pretty badass!

I really enjoyed the mix of action and emotional scenes, it was a really great balance, so were were always getting something, and it was just at a great pace! Made for an easily devoured book, I just had to keep reading it!

I really enjoyed the ending! That things worked out, and things were revealed, and they won against the bad guys. Which was harder then it seemed in Powerless because of a new weapon to be used against them. But with their strength, intelligence and gifts, they did win, and that was so great!

Loved this book so much, and there's possibilities for more in this series, what with the ending of this book! Possibilities that I really hope come true, this series is so fantastic!

Authors: Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs
Series: The Hero Agenda #2
Read: March 2nd, 2016
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Expected Publication: June 7th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!