Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week 33 Review: Intertwined

From Goodreads:
There's something about the new guy at Crossroads High…

Most sixteen-year-olds have friends. Aden Stone has four human souls living inside him:

One can time travel.
One can raise the dead.
One can possess another human.
One can tell the future.

Everyone thinks he's crazy, which is why he's spent his entire life shuffled between mental institutions and juvie. All of that is about to change, however. For months Aden has been having visions of a beautiful girl—a girl who carries centuries-old secrets. A girl who will either save him or destroy him.

Together they’ll enter a dark world of intrigue and danger... but not everyone will come out alive.

My first review of Intertwined
My Review:
I just loved rereading this book! I mean, I love all Gena Showalter books, but this is one of the first YA books, and yeah, that makes it a bit special, and then the plot just makes it even more so! I mean, a guy with souls in his head with powers, who have made me look crazy?

I loved the powers that the souls had, and that Aden gave them names. I mean, they've been his only companions, since his parents abandoned him. And yeah, between the 4 of them, they can cause Aden some problems!

And then there's Victoria, the daughter of the first King of the Vampires, and her protector, Riley, a werewolf. They were just so awesome, and then when you add in Mary Ann, well, you have the group that is just so awesome!

That ending was just so good! Like when he tells them to kill the body, because yeah, that's a power that comes along with the souls, and by extension, him. And they get all pissy, but to be fair, they don't know about his power. And then he beats the bad guy, so yeah!

I just loved rereading this book, it's just so good, and it's just the start!

Author: Gena Showalter
Series: Intertwined #1
First Read: September 9th, 2011
Read: August 11th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: August 19th 2009
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!