Wednesday, June 18, 2014

We Have the Title of Bloodlines #6!!!!

Oh, my, I was doing a customary check of all my favourite author's websites, and I found something awesome on Richelle Mead's website-the title for the 6th and last book in the Bloodlines series!!!!!


The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.

And it's coming out hopefully February 2015!!! Love this title, so good, a colour, and an object, which 2, 3, and 5 follow, yeah, love it, and I can't wait for Silver Shadows, and this book, to come out!! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!