Friday, June 27, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon June Sign Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
So I'm signing up on the first day of this (because I didn't know you had to sign up) and it's hosted by The Book Vixen, if you want to sign up, too!

Goals:
-I want to review Inside, Inside, The Merlin Prophecy and Homecoming and Hunter's Moon, Oh. My. Gods., Promise Bound, Awaken Me Darkly and Enslave Me Sweetly, Awaken Me Darkly, Enslave Me Sweetly, Killer Instinct, Burning Wild and Wild Fire, Wild Fire, In Seconds, Meridian, The Gathering Dark and The Unfailing Light, The Gathering Dark, The Unfailing Light, Article 5, Article 5, Pure, Life's What You Make It

-I hope that I can review Exodus 2022, The Making of Nebraska Brown, Ice Flight and Frostbite

-If I review at least the first goal, then I want to review The Morning Star, The Morning Star, (Don't You) Forget About Me, Dark Needs at Night's Edge, Red Handed and Blacklisted, Red Handed, Blacklisted, Heartbeat, Waterfell, Subterranean 

So that's 20, 3, 10, which makes a hopeful goal of 33 reviews in 2 days! I hope that I can make that! Here's to hoping! Happy reading!

2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!