Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Andrea Cremer Author Page

The Story: Ah, Nightshade! I read it because, again, hype, and yeah, another author who I just really enjoyed, and loved! I can't wait to read more of her books, because the ones I've read are just so freaking great!

Website

Series: Nightshade, Nightshade Prequels, Nightshade Legacy, Forbidden Side of Nightshade, The Inventor's Secret.

Nightshade: Shadow Days and my reviewNightshade and my review, my reread, Wolfsbane and my review, my reread, Treachery and my review, Bloodrose and my review, my reread, Aftermath and my review.

Nightshade Prequels (Spin Off Series of Nighshade): Rift and my review, my reread, Stolen Souls and my review, Rise and my review, my reread.

Nightshade Legacy (Spin Off Series of Nightshade): Snakeroot and my review, Untitled, Untitled.

Forbidden Side of Nightshade (Spin Off Series of Nighshade): Captive and my review, Untitled, Untitled.

The Inventor's Secret: The Inventor's Secret and my review, The Conjurer's Riddle and my review, The Turncoat's Gambit and my review.

Stand Alone's: Invisibility and her site, my review.

Anthologies: A Tyranny of Petticoats and my review, Toil & Trouble and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!