Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 10 Review: Wolfsbane

From Goodreads:
When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer, one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

My Review:
I loved this book so much! It was just so entertaining, and things happen, and keep happening! I loved pretty much everything that happened, and now I'm really itching to read Bloodrose, because while I've heard some negative things about it, I really want to see how it ends!

Calla was a bit hesitant in this book. Not really like herself, but she is in pretty unfamiliar territory in this book, so that's to be understood! And then there's a lot more conflict, a lot more going on, so that's another reason!

I enjoyed all these new characters that we got to know, and just how they might be connected to some of the previous characters! And with that ending? Yeah, that was pretty explosive, and revealing! I really liked it a lot!

This was a really fantastic book, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade #2
Read: March 8th-9th, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: I wanted to read more of the series, and it's a BBRC book!
Publisher: Philomel Books
Published: July 26th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!