Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Barry Lyga Author Page

The Story: I saw the Jasper Dent series on Goodreads, and decided to read it, and I read all that was out at the time, and now I'm going to probably reread the whole thing to have read the whole trilogy, because yeah, it's really good!

Website

Series: Jasper Dent.

Jasper Dent: Lucky Day and his site, my reviewCareer Day and my review, my reread, Neutral Mask and my review, Blood Boy and my reviewI Hunt Killers and his site, my review, my reread, Game and his site, my review, my reread, Blood of My Blood and his site, my review.

Stand Alone's: After the Red Rain and my review, Bang and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!