Friday, October 17, 2014

Follow Friday #154, October 17th

 Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Share the song you can't stop listening to.

A: Currently? Pompeii by Glee Cast. I've had it on repeat for the past few days, and it sucks that my computer's restarted twice in that time, resting the plays to just over 100 each time! Annoying, because I'm really enjoying this song! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

10 comments:

  1. I love pompeii! It is my workout song! I also want to go see the city
    Old Follower
    My FFF

    xx Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a prety great song :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard them perform this particular song, but I do love Glee!! They are so talented! Awesome pick! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that it's in the last season finale that aired, not the season that's happening now, or is going to happen :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    New blogger here and following you on Google+ and GFC from Parajunkie's FF
    Please return the follow at http://kizmetromancebooktours.blogspot.ca

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pompeii!

    New follower on GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly enjoyed this song :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Hopping through. I assume that's a cover of the Bastille song. I should go back and watch Glee. I think I'd like it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it is :) So good! And the show's pretty good, too :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!