Friday, October 17, 2014

Cassandra Rose Clarke Author Page

The Story: The Assassin's Curse was on NetGalley, and I don't think I requested it, but yeah, it sounded really fantastic, so sometime, when I remembered it, I read it, and yeah, it was just awesome! And I did request-and get-The Pirate's Wish from NetGalley, which I hope to read soon-ish!

Website

Series: The Assassin's Curse, The Hanna Duology

The Assassin's Curse: The Witch's Betrayal and my review, The Automaton's Treasure and my review, The Assassin's Curse and her site, my review, The Pirate's Wish and her site, my review.

The Hanna Duology (Spin Off Series of *The Assassin's Curse*): The Wizard's Promise and her site, my review, The Nobleman's Revenge and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Mad Scientist's Daughter and her site, my review, Our Lady of the Ice and her site, Forget This Ever Happened and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!