Friday, October 17, 2014

Brigid Kemmerer Author Page

The Story: I'd heard a lot of great things about the series, a lot of people enjoyed it, so yeah, I checked out the prequel novella and the first novel, and yeah, they were just so fantastic! And yeah, I've really enjoyed all of the series that I've read!

Website

Series: Elemental, Letters to the Lost, Cursebreakers, Forging Silver Into StarsDefy the Night.

Elemental: Elemental and her site, my review, Storm and her site, my review, Fearless and her site, my review, Spark and her site, my review, Breathless and her site, my review, Spirit and her site, my review, Secret and her site, my review, Sacrifice and her site, my review.

Letters to the Lost: Letters to the Lost and her site, my review, More Than We Can Tell and her site, my review,

Cursebreakers: A Curse so Dark and Lovely and her site, my review, A Heart so Fierce and Broken and her site, my review, A Vow so Bold and Deadly and her site, my review.

Forging Silver Into Stars (Spin Off Series of *Cursebreakers*): Forging Silver into Stars and her site, my review.

Defy the Night: Defy the Night and her site, my review, Defend the Dawn and her site, my review, Destroy the Day and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Thicker Than Water and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!